Explore the beauty of India with Golden Triangle Tour
India is the country full of diversified cultures and languages wherein every state or region has its colors and stories. You would be amazed to explore the intrinsic beauty of the country by availing our Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package wherein you would be taken to an interesting journey of the three beautiful cities i.e., Jaipur popularly known as the Pink City, Agra popularly known as the City of Love and Delhi, the Capital City of the country.
In Delhi, the ancient monuments, historical sites, and forts will take you to an era of architecture and designing which you can relive by witnessing and gathering information from the past regarding the lifestyles and cultural values of that era.
In Delhi, you can pay a visit to the India Gate, Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, and other historical monuments.
- India Gate: India Gate is one of the honorable and memorable monuments, which was built during the era of British rule, in the order to pay tribute to those Indian soldiers, who had lost their lives serving the nation in World War I.
- Qutab Minar: The Qutub Minar is considered as the second tallest minarets of five storeys which were built by Qutub-ub-din Aibak. It is made with the help of the usage of the red sandstone differently and uniquely of the cylindrical shape.
- Lotus Temple: The Lotus Temple is undoubtedly one of the must-see places in the capital city. You will be mesmerized admiring the brilliant architecture of this monument as this temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower.
- President’s House: The President’s House which is the official house of President of India is also known as Rashtrapati Bhawan. It is structured in the dome shape from the exteriors and comprises multidimensional halls.
- Parliament House: Indian Parliament is the supreme law-making body of the country, wherein all the laws of the nation are passed and made by the two houses.
You can adore the beauty of Agra City by visiting the ancient Agra Fort and the beautiful Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is the beautiful historical monument that symbolizes the love of Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This beautifully crafted monument is made of white marble that depicts love and peace in its beauty.
- Agra Fort: Agra Fort is one of the famous architectural monuments from the works of the Mughals that is located on the river Yamuna. You would be amazed to know that it is also known as the Red Fort of Agra.
In the tour of Golden Triangle India, you would be left mesmerized by exploring the beauty of royal monuments such as Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, and so on in the Pink city i.e. Jaipur.
- Amer Fort: Amer Fort is a masterpiece of Rajput architecture that has a courtyard on each level. It was built in the year 1592 by Raja Man Singh with the usage of the red sandstone and marble.
- Jal Mahal: Jal Mahal is a historic palace that was built in the year 1799 and it is located in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. As this palace sits in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, that surrounding scenic beauty adds more glory and edifies its appearance.
- City Palace: The City Palace is a brilliant Palace that is located in the center of the city. This Royal Palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century.
- Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal was constructed in the year 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh that has Jharokas’s which adds to its beauty by decorating the exteriors of the palace.