from 0 review
Come and fall in love with our 6 Day Golden Triangle tour with Mumbai, wherein we would take you to the journey to Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and Mumbai’s most famous monuments and places such as in Delhi, you would explore the India Gate, QutabMinar, Lotus Temple and drive pass through Parliament House and President’s House. In Agra, pay a visit to TajMahal and the oldest fort i.e. Agra Fort. You can experience the alluring beauty of Jaipur such as HawaMahal, City Palace, JalMahal and many more. You would be accorded an opportunity to pay a visit to Gateway oF India, ChattrapatiShivaji Stadium, Malabar Hill and much more amazing and impressive center of tourist’s attractions in Mumbai. At the end of the trip, cherish the beautiful memories so captured, while we would drop you at the Mumbai airport from where you can board your scheduled flight.
Start 6 Day golden triangle tout with Mumbai. You will be picked up from Hotel, Airport or other desired location, than we will take you to the half-day tour discovering the historical monuments of Delhi such as Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, and we have planned the drive pass through Indian Parliament and President’s House.
• QutabMinar: QutabMinar is one of the tallest brick minarets of five-story. It has been built by Qutub-ub-din Aibak. It reflects the India architectural skills and glorious history of India.
• Lotus Temple: As the name itself, it has been made out in the lotus structure having different petals that form a cluster. The temple follows the beliefs of Bahas and has become one of the most beautiful attractions of Delhi.
• India Gate: India Gate was built at the time of Rule of British in India. It had been designed by British Architect, Lutyens, to pay accolade to the brave Indian soldiers who lost their lives serving the nation during the WorldWar I.
• Indian Parliament: The Parliament of India is the supreme law-making organ of the Republic of India. It comprises of the President of India and the two houses: the RajyaSabha and the LokSabha.
• President’s House: It is popularly known as RashtrapatiBhawan that means the house of President of India. It is located at the Western end of Rajpath and consists of multidimensional halls and has four floors.
After Delhi sightseeing, we will take you to the beautiful city i.e. Agra. Upon reaching there, check-in at a hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Witness the beauty of the nation at the time of early sunrise, this new day of the tour would start with a guided tour from inside of one of the “Seven Wonders of the World” the TajMahal.
• TajMahal: TajMahal has been built in the 17th century by Shah Jahan. It is one of the Seven Wonders of the World that holds its glory even after years of its construction; it is a symbol of love that has been built under the order of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife, MumtazMahal.
After that, we would take you back to the hotel for the lavish breakfast. We had planned your visit to the Agra Fort, which is another architectural imprint and from there only, we would proceed towards Jaipur. Upon the arrival, check in at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
• Agra Fort: Agra Fort is an ancient fort that was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in the year 1573. It is located on the bank of Yamuna River and was considered to be as the main residence of the Mughals.
We would start our new morning with breakfast and then explore the belle of Jaipur. We have planned your visit to the historical monuments such as City Palace, HawaMahal, JalMahal, and JantarMantar.
• City Palace: The palace was constructed under the order of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. This royal palace is an awesome center of attraction in Jaipur and reflects the fusion of Mughal and Rajput architecture.
• JantarMantar: JantarMantar was built in the year 1734 by the king Sawai Jai Singh II located in Jaipur. The world’s largest sundial is located at JantarMantar. Considering the heritage that it holds, it is one of the largest observatories in the world.
• HawaMahal: HawaMahal is known as “The Palace of Winds” that means it is a lavishing and beautiful palace built by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh. The palace was built in 1799 and is decorated with 953 windows or ‘Jharokhas’.
• JalMahal: JalMahal is a huge and beautiful palace that sits in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake, in the city of Jaipur. It was constructed in the year 1799 and is made out of pink sandstone and follows the royal and classical Rajputana style.
• Amer Fort: Amer Fort is one of the most ancient forts built in the year 1592 by Raja Man Singh, It has been made out of the red sandstone and marble that makes it more appealing.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Enjoy the royal breakfast, check out from the hotel and we would take you the airport, wherein you would board your flight and directly land in Mumbai. Upon reaching Mumbai, check-in at the hotel. Savor yourself with the good food and overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast we will pick you up from the hotel and take you out to visit the most famous places in Mumbai.
9:00 AM: We would pick you up from the hotel
10:00 AM: We would take you to visit the Gateway of India and TajMahal Palace Hotel
10:45 AM: We have planned your visit to ChhatrapatiShivaji Terminus train station, which is UNESCO world heritage site and Crawford Market.
11:45 AM: Pay a visit to the city’s open-air laundry “Dhobi Ghat” and Mahatma Gandhi’s residence in Mumbai “Mani Bhavan”. On your way, you would see the Haji Ali Dargah.
1:00 PM: We would take you out for the drive pass to Malabar Hill to a Jain temple, Banganga water tank and Kamala Nehru Park for city’s views.
2:30 PM: We would head back and stop at Marine Drive (Queens’s necklace) for a view of the city’s skyline.
3:00 PM: Drop off at the hotel.
• Gateway of India: Gateway of India is a great historical monument that was built during the British rule in the country. It was built to commemorate the 1911 royal visit of King George Vand Queen Mary to Mumbai.
• TajMahal Palace Hotel: The TajMahal Palace Hotel is a heritage, five-star and luxury hotel built in the Saracenic Revival style in Mumbai. It gained more popularity because it is situated next to the Gateway of India. It is a splendid blend of the Islamic and Renaissance styles.
• ChattrapatiShivaji Terminus Train Station: ChhatrapatiShivaji Terminus is a popular railway station in Mumbai that is declared by UNESCO as the “World Heritage Site”. It has become a landmark in the style of architecture in India.
• Malabar Hill: Malabar Hill is a mix match of the modern buildings and the old colonial bungalows or residential palaces. It is where most of the celebrities and rich people reside and it is among the most expensive real estate location in Mumbai.
Savor yourself with the delicious breakfast and our hospitality. Post that we would drop you at the Mumbai airport for flight to Delhi, Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be picked up from airport and dropped off at Hotel, Airport, Railway station or any desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram. Than your 6 day golden triangle tour with Mumbai will end.
Day 1: Delhi - the guide DHARMENDRA is quite friendly, good knowledge, in-depth and detailed introduction of the attractions. A little bit unhappy with the tour guide leading to the... read more
Excellent!! - The entire experience was wonderful! Amit did a great job in communicating all details with us. Our driver Nurul was absolutely phenomenal and made us feel incredibly safe throughout the... read more