Come and join our 6 Day Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi, wherein we would take you to Delhi’s historical monuments such as India Gate, QutabMinar, Lotus Temple and many more.
Moreover, you would pay a visit to the beautiful Pink City of India i.e. Jaipur, wherein you explore the major attractions like HawaMahal, JantarMantar, Amer Fort, and City Palace. In Agra, visit TajMahal, the mascot of India as it is one of ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ and Agra Fort.
We would come back to Delhi and board the flight that would land in Varanasi, the holy city, wherein you can drown yourself into the religious surroundings.
It is full of peace, purity, and devotion. Visit the famous Benaras Hindu University, the Durga Temple and many more historical places.
You would get an opportunity to witness the evening aarti ceremony on the Dasaswanedhghat. At the end of the trip, cherish the beautiful memories so captured, while we would drop you at your desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Upon your pickup from hotel, airport, railway station or any desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram, we would take you to the half-day tour uncovering the Capital City’s most historical monuments such as India Gate, QutabMinar, and Lotus Temple. Moreover, apart from this, we have planned your drive pass through the Indian Parliament and the President’s House.
• India Gate: The India Gate is an important monument of the Delhi and is a memorial built in commemoration of more than 80,000 Indian soldiers who lost their lives serving the nation during World War I. The monument is an imposing 42 meters high arch. This historical monument was designed by the famous British architect Edwin Lutyens.
• QutabMinar: QutubMinar is one of the most famous Indian historical monuments which has been listed and counted as the second tallest minaret of India It is 73-meter high tower built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibak in 1193.
• Lotus Temple: Lotus Temple is one of the most visited places in Delhi. This temple is designed in the shape of a lotus flower with a belief that the lotus is a symbol of peace, love, and purity. It is a Bahai place of worship.
• Indian Parliament: The Parliament of India is the supreme law-making organ of India. It is a bicameral legislature (law-making body) that comprises of the President of India and the two houses: the RajyaSabha and the LokSabha.
• President’s House: President’s House which is also known as the RashtrapatiBhavan is the official home of the President of India located at the Western end of Rajpath in New Delhi.
After Delhi city tour, we will proceed to Agra. Upon arrival at Agra, check-in at a hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
In the early morning, during sunrise take guided tour from inside Taj Mahal, post that we would take you back to the hotel, wherein you would have a lavish breakfast and then check out from hotel, and we would visit the Agra’s most ancient Agra Fort and proceed to Jaipur.
• TajMahal: TajMahal is white marble mausoleum built by Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan in the year 1653. It is said that it has been built in the loving memory of MumtazMahal, late wife of Emperor Shah Jahan. TajMahal is situated in a big area having lots of greenery in front and side, Yamuna River in the backside, and lake and lawn that makes it look more fascinating.
• Agra Fort: It has been said that Agra Fort can be more accurately described as a walled city. This is the only fort where all early Mughal emperors resided. The Fort stands on an ancient site and was previously known as Badalgarh.
Upon reaching Jaipur, Check-in at hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your morning with breakfast and start discovering the belle of Jaipur. We have planned your visit to the historical monuments such as Amber Fort, City Palace, HawaMahal, JalMahal, and JantarMantar.
• HawaMahal: HawaMahal is a huge magnificent palace built by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh in the year 1799. It has become one of the prominent tourist attractions in Jaipur City.
• City Palace: The city palace is a vast complex, located in the center of the Jaipur near JantarMantar and Hawa-Mahal. It was built in the 18th century and its beauty attracts most of tourists and travelers.
• Amer Fort: The Amer Fort was built by Raja Man Singh with red sandstone and marble. Its locations and the Maotha Lake add a certain charm to the entire Fort. This Fort is famous for its Hindu and Muslim architectural skills.
• JantarMantar: The JantarMantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments which was built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II. This monument got completed in 1734. It features the world’s largest stone sundial and is notable as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
• JalMahal: JalMahal is the most prominent monument for picturesque in Jaipur. It was built in the year 1799 by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh in the middle of The Man SagarLake. It has total twenty-one beautifully carved pillars which are the cenotaphs of the royal family.
Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, as per flight time you will be transferred to Jaipur airport for flight to Varanasi, Upon arrival at Varanasi airport, you will be picked up and transferred to hotel. Check in and overnight stay at hotel.
In the early morning, we would take you to AssiGhat, wherein you can witness the Hindu rituals at Subah-e-Benares with a fire ceremony, yajnas performed by women priest, Vedic chanting and many more. Post that you would get an opportunity to have a sunrise boat tour on the River Ganges to see the beautiful Ghats of oldest living city and life. The boat ride would last for 1.5 hours- 2 hours. You would be taken to offer prayers in the Golden temple area of the Jyotirlinga temple.
We would take you back to the hotel for breakfast. Post having the breakfast, we would take you to the City tour of the Varanasi, wherein you would pay a visit to Benaras Hindu University, Kina Ram Aghoris Temple, Durga Temple, Gurukul and many more.
• Benaras Hindu University: The Benaras Hindu University or the BHU is a central university and a reputed center of education, which was established in the year 1916. The University was founded by Lord Hardinge.
• KinaRam Aghoris Temple: This temple and its ashram were started by Baba Kinaram and named after him only. He was one of the first Aghori Gurus and is considered to be as the founding father of the ancient Aghor seat of Varanasi.
• Durga Temple: The Durga Temple is one of the most famous temples in the holy city of Varanasi. It was constructed by the Bengali Maharani in the 18th century and is dedicated to the Goddess Durga.
• Gurukul: It is a traditional Vedic school where kids are sent for their primary education and moral values, they are taught the ancient languages and all the traditional values, sports plays and many more.
In the evening, we would take you to the DasaswanedhGhat, wherein you can be the part of the evening aarti ceremony.
We would take you back to the hotel. Stay Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast, as per flight time you will be transferred to Varanasi airport for flight to Delhi, Upon arrival at Delhi airport, you will be picked up dropped off at desired location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram.
Your golden triangle tour with Varanasi will end today.
Our plane was changed and delayed several times. Our guides waited for us with no complaints. They were willing to get up early the next day so we... read more
We were picked up promptly at our hotel in a clean and comfortable sedan.
Our driver was amazing and the ride was smooth and comfortable for about 3 hours.
We... read more
Great experience, perfect for women travelling alone - Although we planned this tour last minute (the evening before), Amit organized everything rapidly for us. The driver, Manohar was very polite and communicative, he drove very safe and helped... read more