Beautiful Gateway with Golden Triangle Tour
In this era of advance and fast-moving lives, it is pretty obvious for us to get exhausted and tired of our daily lifestyles. Once you are pissed with your hectic work schedule of life and you want to run away from all the problems to a place wherein you can have your mental peace of mind, the place that helps to get away with your stress.
Just imagine a memorable journey that takes you through three of the most iconic and beautiful cities of India that would leave you hypnotized. It is a trip of absolute amazement and discovery full of an immense cultural heritage and an even larger registry of exemplary sights. The Golden Triangle Tour is considered to be one of the most famous destination routes opted by most of the tourists in the country. This tour comprises of the three most symbolic cities of India – Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur; here each city could be taken as each corner of this triangle tour. The Best part of this tour is that if you only have a short time for the duration, then it is the best and perfect tour for you to get a flavor of different states on India.
The Golden Triangle Tour 3 days is known for its amazing sights and history that is ingrained into the heart of the nation that is said to cover the entire glimpse of what North India is all about. This tour would accord you an opportunity to experience an irreplaceable insight of incredible history and tradition that manifests from every corner of the nation. This tour is one of the most common travel routes in the country. You will get to experience the architectural wonders of the nation that would leave you immersed in the vibrant and colorful Indian culture.
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour
There are so many more amazing places to be discovered on this tour about which you could talk all day about all the wild adventures that are possible. Here are some of the highlights that you can enjoy on the Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi in India.
- Witness the beauty of the Magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Stunning Amer Fort on the hilltop at Jaipur.
- Must visit Khari Baoli, the oldest spice market of Delhi.
- Experience the comfort and luxury of the Royal gems of Mughal and Rajput architectural masterpieces.
- Dawdle in fascinating and happening markets of pink city Jaipur.
- Experience the chaotic charm of Old Delhi.
- Witness the History, beauty, and stunning architecture all rolled together in the Red Fort of India.
- Relish yourself in the mouth tempering Indian cuisines.
- Drive through the road trip and enjoy the topography and colors of nature changing.
- Discover the lifestyle of the Royal times of Rajput and Mughal.
- Take your chance to stay in one of the most eminent palaces, resorts, and hotels of India
Major Attractions covered under Golden Triangle Tour
You would be accorded with the chance to explore the aesthetic beauty of the following monuments so covered under the Golden triangle tour package
- In Delhi: Red Fort, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar, India Gate, Indian Parliament, and President’s House are the usually major monuments so covered.
- In Agra: Visits to the epitome of love i.e. Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and Agra Fort would be included in this package.
- In Jaipur: The historical monuments and forts so covered are City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amer Fort, and Jal Mahal. Raj Mandir is another famous must-visit attraction of Jaipur.