Everything to know about Golden Triangle Tour India
Whenever you plan a vacation, it is recommended that you should know all the necessary details of the tour including the cities of the tour, famous places of those cities, your place of stay and so on; so that you don’t have to worry about every minute detail during the journey and you can have a hassle-free and memorable tour and enjoy it to the fullest.
You would be glad to know that the tour that you chose for your vacation in India that is the Golden Triangle India Tour is considered to be the most frequent and famous among all the tours of the country.
It is the blend of the most beautiful three cities of India i.e. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
This tour is most visited and enjoyed thoroughly with great love and affection every year by numerous tourists from all around the world as this tour has been widely renowned for its cultural and historical heritage.
Locations covered under Tour
As the name itself suggest, the Golden Triangle Tour roughly forms a triangle on the map of India. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are located at an equilateral distance of approximately 200 km – 250 km from each other.
Delhi is the capital city; Agra is a beautiful city on the banks of Yamuna River, in the state of Uttar Pradesh; and Jaipur is the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Major Attractions of the Tour
Unlike all other tours, the Golden Triangle Tour is the only tour that is full of so many major attractions that carry in itself a lot of interesting historical stories.
You would be happy to know that the Golden Triangle India tour package includes a bundle of historical monuments and ancient forts that has an opulent history along with the vibrant cultural values.
The following are the must-visit attractions of this tour that you should not miss at all on your Golden Triangle Tour India.
- In Agra: The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and the Fatehpur Sikri carry in itself the historical journey of Mughal Times.
- In Delhi: India Gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk and Red Fort would leave you mesmerized with its architectural brilliance.
- In Jaipur: Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Amber Fort are holding the glorious reputation with its intricate designs.
Places to stay
During the Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur tour, you would be accorded an opportunity to choose the place of stay as per your convenience.
You could pick to experience the aura of fascinating royal palaces of Jaipur, or stay at the best and world-class resorts in Agra; or luxurious hotels in Delhi.
All the places of the stay covered under this package are fully equipped with all the amenities at your service.
There are some of the things that if you would not do leave the tour incomplete. Such must try things include:
- Shopping at the famous and most crowded market of Delhi i.e. Chandni Chowk
- Exploring the authenticity of Old Delhi by visiting the old quarters
- Do not forget to try the authentic Indian street food of Delhi
- The sunrise view of the Taj Mahal and a peaceful walk nearby Yamuna River would embark on your journey’s amazement.
- Taste the distinct sweet delicacies of Agra, popularly known as “Agra ka Petha”.
- Get yourself lost in the immense collection of various things at Johari Bazaar in Jaipur.
- Also, don’t forget to experience the stay at a lavish cottage or suite in Choki Dhani and enjoy the luxuries of rural Rajasthan.