Know More about Golden Triangle Tour
India, being a fascinating land full of diversified cultures, languages, terrains attracts a lot of tourists towards it and leaves them awe-struck. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are three Indian cities that make up the Golden Triangle of traveling in India so popular and famous all around the globe and are being referred to as the best tour of India.
The Golden Triangle India tour package is a jam-packed package of the promise of unforgettable highlights that gets the tourists indulged and lost in the cultural and ethnic authenticity of India. Tourists get an opportunity to explore the architecture, craftsmanship, and artisan stalls and works.
The Golden Triangle also offers historical experiences while boasts the history of ancient India. It feels like time traveling to see the various royal palaces of the Rajput era in Jaipur, the historical massive forts of the Mughal Empire, and the splendor of the cultural monuments of Delhi.
Must-do things on Golden Triangle Tour 3 nights 4 days
- Architectural Beauty: Discover the different architectural marvels and awe-inducing masterpieces such as the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort of Agra, Red Fort, India Gate, Lotus Temple, and many more sites of Delhi and City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amber Palace of Jaipur.
- Cultural Diversity: Enjoy the diversity of culture in the buzz of famous markets and bazaars full of colorful handicrafts, textiles, and jewelry and are thus a perfect place for souvenir shopping in India. Delhi’s Chandni Chowk and Johari Bazaar of Jaipur are among the famous markets.
- Indian Stays: Explore the different traditions of Indian stays such as stays in palaces of Agra, heritage hotels of Delhi, and homestays in rustic rural Rajasthan.
- Gorge on Delicacies: Devour the most intoxicating flavors of utterly tempting and highly flavourful different famous food cuisines such as spicy flavors of Delhi’s street food, Special Indian Thali at Chokhi Dhani in Jaipur and Agra’s famous sweet dish, known as petha.
- Captivating Interiors: Fall in love with the exquisite beauty of the interiors of the various forts and palaces. The magnificence of the Taj Mahal is so overwhelming that at first, it makes your jaw drop to the ground. The twinkling ceiling and vintage colourful glass with the royal crafts work of Amber Palace are magical. The modernized nonreligion oriented temple that is Lotus Temple of Delhi is nothing less than an admired dazzling monument.
- Immense Peace of Mind: Sitting on the banks of the serene Yamuna River in Agra viewing the sunrise or sunset is enchanting and peaceful. Similarly walking on the edges or roaming around the royal palaces of Jaipur gives an unmatched royal persona.
- Amazing Nightlife: Traditional village scenic beauty acquainted with Rajasthani heritage and art, the nightlife of Jaipur is just wonderful. Boating at the nearby lake or sitting in the lush green lawns of India Gate of Delhi and enjoying the breathtaking sunset view is very enticing and memorable.
- Grand Raj Mandir Cinema: This is a royal movie hall based on the royal alongside the traditional cinema, famous for its elegant chandeliers, lightings, and impressive architecture. What gives it a great outlook is its Red velvet curtains that part majestically before the starting of the movie.
- Naturally Photogenic Places: Be it City Palace, Amber Fort, Agra Fort, Taj Mahal, Qutab Minar, India Gate, Hawa Mahal and all the monuments that are the part of the Golden Triangles Tour are full of the charisma of utter beauty that is so captivating that tourist could not resist but would want to capture its impressive beauty and take it along in the form of pictures.