Planning the Memorable Golden Triangle Tour
Planning a tour always feels like it is the most exciting as well as overwhelming part of traveling. Choosing a destination for travel is also an adventurous part but is not an easy one especially when it comes to a diversified cultural country like India. India is a magical country as it is considered to be the land of the brave rulers and the heroic tales that is full of tourist places comprising ancient forts, historical monuments, and many more.
The most popular Golden Triangle tour 5 days is the tour that covers the beauty of the three cities of Northern India. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are the most recognized cities which are the jewels of ancient India decorated with intrinsic designing and architecture. The most recommended and popular tour of modern India is the Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary that covers these three cities respectively. Most of India’s greatest historical stories are reserved in the form of these monuments, forts, and palaces that would provide a splendid and memorable journey. This wonderful journey never fails to leave its imprint in the minds of the tourists.
The aura of Delhi, the grandeur of Agra, and the Majestic Jaipur are the usually popularized as the three main destinations of the Golden Triangle India Tour Package. The Journey covers the reputed Indian architectural and historical monuments along with the experience of Mughal and Rajasthan sights, glorified, and natural beauties. These alluring and beautiful cities are so much connected and inter-related with each other in the way that all of them have forts, museums, temples, and tombs. These destinations are filled with interesting experiences as this Package not only holds a wide diversity in culture, heritage, tradition, food, royalty but also the lifestyle of the bygone era. Therefore, causing it to become one of the major attractions for foreign tourists.
Summarized Location Overview
The Golden Triangle Tour covers the three alluring cities as the destination:
- Delhi: Delhi is the national capital of the country and is situated in the heart of India blessed with the awestruck enriched heritage.
- Agra: Agra is the most vibrant city based out in the western state Uttar Pradesh, The city sits on the Indo-Gangetic Plain on the Yamuna River and is famous for sighting one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Jaipur: Jaipur is the capital of the North Indian State of Rajasthan and is named after its founder Maharaja Jai Singh II. It is also popularly known as the “Pink City of India.”
Highlights of the Golden Triangle Tour
- Experience the Splendor of Delhi Sultanate.
- Witness the Royalty of Jaipur Culture and Heritage.
- An Incredible Sunrise and Sunset view of the Taj Mahal, which is known as the crowning glory of India.
- Escapade the Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur, Tonga Ride at Agra, and Rickshaw ride at Delhi’s Chandni Chowk Market.
- Indulge in the shopping at Chandni Chowk Market
- Explore the iconic beauty of Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb and Qutab Minar
- Ponder the Magnificent view of Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Allure the varied colors of Indian culture.
- Enjoy the foodie paradise and mouth-watering delights.
The India Golden Triangle Tour is considered as the best way to get indulges into the enriched and astonishing beauty of India. So, planning the Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package in the way of the Golden Triangle tour would be of a great exploration of the vibrant cultures and glorious landmark traditions of the colorful country like India.