Golden Triangle Map
Check Golden Triangle Map and drive yourself crazy while discovering the splendid historical monuments of the beautiful cities with our Golden Triangle Tour, wherein we would take you to the memorable journey which enables you to find yourself surrounded by the most ancient monuments and forts of India. These historical monuments hold its own story in itself such as India Gate, Qutab Minar, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Khari Baoli, Lotus Temple, Taj Mahal, Mehtab Bagh, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and many more. At the end of the trip, you will cherish the beautiful memories and our royal greetings, while we would drop you at your desired location in Delhi.
Locations covered under Golden Triangle Map
The Golden Triangle Tour is named like this because of the sole reason that on the map of India, the locations of the cities so covered in the tour roughly forms a triangle. Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur are located at an equilateral distance of approximately 200km – 250 km from each other. Delhi is the capital city; Agra is a beautiful city on the banks of Yamuna River, in the state of Uttar Pradesh; and Jaipur is the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Summarized Location Overview
This alluring journey of the tour covers the three beautiful cities as the destination:
- Delhi: Delhi is the national capital of the country and is situated in the heart of India blessed with the awestruck enriched heritage.
- Agra: Agra is the most vibrant city based out in the western state Uttar Pradesh, The city sits on the Indo-Gangetic Plain on the Yamuna River and is famous for sighting one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Jaipur: Jaipur is the capital of the North Indian State of Rajasthan and is popularly known as the “Pink City of India.”
Ways of Travel to the Cities
There are different ways by which these tours could be traveled and experienced
- Delhi to Agra: You can travel by car by taking the route of an expressway in 3 hours and by train, it takes around 2 hours. Usually, there is no flight available from Delhi to Agra.
- Agra to Jaipur: You can travel by road in 5 hours and by train, it would take around 4 hours and 30 minutes. There is no flight available from Agra to Jaipur.
- Jaipur to Delhi: You can travel from Jaipur to Delhi by road in 5 hours, and on the train, it would take only 4 hours. The flight facility is available from Jaipur to Delhi and it takes only 1 hour in flight to reach back to Delhi.
Some important key highlights of the Golden Triangle Map are:
- Red Fort: Red fort is considered to be one of the iconic tourist attractions and historic monuments located in Delhi, which was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1638.
- Humayun’s Tomb: Humayun’s Tomb is constructed out of red sandstone and it is considered to be the first-ever garden-style tomb that has magnificent beauty.
- Qutab Minar: It is one of the tallest brick minarets of five storey, built by Qutub-ub-din Aibak and is considered the prominent landmark monument in the history of India which is designed with the help of an incredible architectural style.
- Mehtab Bagh: Mehtab Bagh is a garden designed in the square-shaped is a typical Mughal styled garden with four garden layouts and holds the ultimate Taj Mahal viewing spot.
- Taj Mahal: Taj Mahal is a noteworthy glorious monument as is one of the Seven Wonders of the World that holds its glory even after so many years of its construction. This marble structure was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This beautiful monument is made of white marble that depicts love in its beauty.
- Agra Fort: Agra Fort is an ancient and historical fort in the city of Agra. This fort is made out of the red sandstone and later popularized as the Red Fort of Agra.
- City Palace: The City Palace is a brilliant antique piece of architectural beauty located in the center of the city of Jaipur. It has beautifully carved pillars and marble interiors that make the palace more beautiful.
- Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal has brilliantly conceived design and style made the palace the masterpiece. It is made of the red and pink sandstone and the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur. This Palace is popularly known as the ‘Palace of winds”, built in the year 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
- Jantar Mantar: Jantar Mantar was built in the year 1734 and is considered to be one of the largest observatories ever constructed. It is a splendid reminder of the royal heritage of Jaipur. It is famous for the nineteen astronomical instruments which were placed at the Jantar Mantar and each serves a specific purpose.
- Amer Fort: Amer Fort is an old fort that was built with the red sandstone and marble in the year 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This Fort is an attractive, alluring piece of Rajput architecture that consists of a courtyard on each level. What makes this fort more beautiful is the charm added by the Maotha Lake. It has been made of red sandstone and marble, known for its imaginative Hindu design elements.
Places to stay
While you are on a journey at the Golden Triangle Map, you would be accorded an opportunity to choose the place to stay as per your convenience. You could prefer to experience the ambiance of enchanting royal palaces of Jaipur, or could prefer to have a world-class stay in authentic resorts in Agra; or preference may be given to luxurious hotels, in case you wish to stay in the Capital city. All the places of the stay covered under this package are fully equipped with all the amenities at your service.